STEP 3: Creator Tips
Welcome to Step 3 of the 4 Steps That Our Top Creators Have Taken To Grow & Earn.
"today let's get into some tips that will make creating content easier"
Again, as a Fashion Creator the fashion content you create is the most important thing you do. Below you will find a few ideas that can make creating content easier for you.
Make creating easier
Have you tried implementing a posting schedule? A posting schedule is an efficient way to build a routine for posting content. Our top creators post on a regularly scheduled basis. Posting on a schedule keeps your followers engaged and helps you grow and earn.
If you're like most people, during your creating journey, you will not have access to a videographer/photographer at all times. To combat this, our top creators invest in a tripod. The tripod will make it easier for you to capture content and stay on schedule with your posting.
Choose your interest Categories
Streetwear, Formal Wear, Chic, Active Wear, Business, Conscious, Vintange, High End, Unique, Grunge, Makeup, OOTD
wHAT WILL YOU BE KNOW fOR?
What styles best match you? What are your style interests?
ideas for creating fashion content & Premium content
1. Outfits in motion - Users want to see your style. Get creative in the way you share your style with the world.
2. Get Ready With Me Videos -Your followers want to know what you're wearing and why you decided on the items you're wearing.
3. Hauls/Try ons - Everyone loves a good try-on video, and giving insight on how items fit, feel, and can be styled are helpful to your audience.
4. Help me decide videos - Give your audience a chance to help you pick what to wear.
Premium content will be the most important content you post. The premium content that our top creators share typically solves a problem for their audience. Whether you help your followers know what to wear on a first date, style the latest trends, or overcome boredom, the more problems you solve, the more you will Earn!
1. How To videos - Videos giving Information and tips on what to wear, how to dress, etc...
2. Vlogging - Day in the life/fashion edition, Behind the Scenes
3. Podcasts - Discussing the hot topic of fashion
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT CONTENT TO CREATE, DOWNLOAD HEAD2TOE AND SUBSCRIBE TO A PREMIUM CREATOR.